Hunt NH and $AVE!
NH lodgings, restaurants, attractions and stores are here to help hunters save on their trips this fall! These offers make New Hampshire the perfect choice for a weeklong hunting adventure, or just a weekend getaway. Book your trip, pack your gear, and hit the road. Good hunting!
WATCH THIS PAGE FOR MORE HUNTER-FRIENDLY DEALS!
Merrimack Valley Region
- In Nashua, at the Radisson Hotel Nashua, a "Hunter's Package" includes a special rate of $149 per night for up to 4 people including breakfast for 4, a $25 taxidermy gift certificate, and use of the health club. (Standard room rate is $179.) We are centrally located to many shooting ranges and hunting sites. Visit www.radisson.com and enter booking code GAME; or, call 603-888-9970 to make your reservation.
- In Northwood, Lake Shore Farm, Inc. offers a Mid-week Hunter's special. Get a 20% discount off our $79.95 room rate with Monday through Thursday check-out. Meals are
available upon request. We are
surrounded by woodlands and yet close enough that we are not far from you. Call 603-942-5921 or visit www.lakeshorefarm.com.
Great North Woods Region
- In Dummer, Great Northern Moose Lodge offers a "Hunter’s room rate rollback," Oct. 27 - Dec. 15, 2008. Book a stay for one or more hunters and get last year's room rates, a $10 savings per night – Single-occupancy rooms are $40/night; double-occupancy rooms are $75/night. NH rooms tax not included in room rates. Book for seven or more nights at regular rates and the eighth night will be compliments of the Lodge, over a week of hunting in some of the most productive WMUs in the entire state. Guests must possess a valid NH hunting license. Offer valid only for stays between October 27 and December 15, 2008. Visit www.greatnorthernmoose.com.
- In Dummer, Miller Outdoors offers lodging and guided snowshoe hare hunting deals (deals cannot be combined): 1) Stay 3 or more
nights in our private lodge and receive a free night's stay. Over 100 miles
of ATV/Snowmobile trails accessible from our front door; satellite TV, full kitchen, plenty of
parking. Rate is $25/person/night with a minimum nightly charge of $75. Offer valid Nov. 1 to March 1. www.milleroutdoors.com/lodging.
2) Book any 3+ day hunt with lodging and receive a $50 gas card to help with
your trip up to the Great North Woods. Offer valid only for hunts booked
between Nov. 1 and Dec. 20. www.milleroutdoors.com/hunting. 3) Snowshoe hare hunts. Our beagles hustle to show you a great
northern NH adventure.
Include at least one weekday in your hunt and get 10% off hunt total.
Young hunters under 18 hunt free with paying adult. Ask about our new Heavy Hare Contest! milleroutdoors.com/hunting/snowshoe-hare-hunting.htm.
- In Weirs Beach, the Cedar Lodge Resort is offering "buy two nights, get one night free" -- including weekends. Hunters stay 3 nights for the price of 2, and there's no extra per-person charge. Cedar Lodge's 2BR suites can accommodate up to 10 people. Call 1-800-366-4883 or email us at email@example.com.
- In Laconia, at T-BONES or Cactus Jack's, show your NH Hunting License and receive $10 off the purchase of two entrees. We’re at 1182 Union Avenue, overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee! Not valid with any other offer except Payback$. Info: www.t-bones.com; Call-ahead seating: (603) 528-7800.
- In Tilton, show your NH Hunting License and save at Tanger Outlets. Simply show your Hunting License at the Tanger Outlet Center - Tilton customer service center or management office and receive a savings book worth hundreds in bonus discounts from participating Tanger stores (over $350 in additional savings) Expires 12/31/08. Visit www.tangeroutlet.com/tilton or call (603) 286-7880.
In Portsmouth, at the Port Inn, get a 10% discount when you present a valid New Hampshire Hunting License. Also - try our "Hunter's Spouse Special - Shop & Stay Getaway": $169.95 for two nights includes plush accommodations and continental breakfast for two, dining discount, and welcome gift bag with shopping coupons. Visit www.theportinn.com.
White Mountains Region
- In Campton, the Campton Inn offers many amenities for hunters, with rates from $85. The Campton Inn is a 1836 Farmhouse B&B, offering 5 bedrooms -- one with bath ensuite and four that share 2 baths. A full country breakfast is served each morning at your convenience, early morning (as early as 4:30) breakfast can be arranged with notice. Dinner can also be ordered (not included in room rate; must order at least seven (7) days in advance of stay). Rates from $85.00 to $115.00 double occupancy and an even better deal if you take the entire Inn! Dogs welcome for just $10 per dog per stay (NOT per night). Rate includes breakfast, a fresh baked goodie in your room upon check-in, hand-ironed bed linens and an afternoon light snack. While the Inn is non-smoking, smokers are welcome out on the three-season porch. Freezer space available for your hunting treasures! Visit www.camptonbb.com or call Carol at (603) 726-4449.
- In Campton, the Days Inn, located right off I-93 (exit 27), offers rates from $55. Sunday-Thursday rate of $55 per night; Friday and Saturday are $85 per night. Weekly rate is $280 and monthly rate is $1000. (8% NH rooms tax not included in room rates.) Guests must bring a printout of this webpage. Visit www.daysinncampton.com or call 603-536-3520 to book.
- In Twin Mountain, Backwoods Cabins has a 4-bedroom log home for rent at a discounted rate of $175/night or $1000/week - available to hunters through 12/23/08. Less than a mile from White Mountain National Forest, the log home has plenty of room for hunters and their non-hunting family members. Two-night minimum and refundable $200 security deposit required. 8% NH tax not included in rate. Sorry, no pets. Visit www.backwoodscabinsnh.com or call 603-616-2177.
Want to offer a NH hunter-friendly deal on this page? Write to Liza Poinier at firstname.lastname@example.org.