Commercial Saltwater Fishing
- Affidavit for Limited Access Lobster and Crab Licenses The affidavit used to maintain eligibility for the commercial or limited commercial license instead of purchasing a license if you don’t intend to fish this year or opt to fish this year under the open access part-time commercial license or the recreational license.
- Lobster Reporting Programs
Weak Links - required for trap buoys and gillnets to help protect whales from fishing gear entanglements.
- Gear Modification Techniques for Complying with the Atlantic Large Whale Take
- Supplement to Gear Modification Techniques Guide
NH Coastal Harvest Reporting Program
For questions about Coastal Harvest reporting requirements or reporting forms, contact the Marine Fisheries Division at (603) 868-1095 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, weekdays.
Marine Fishing Laws and Rules
- New Hampshire Marine Fishing Rules (Chapter Fis 600 - Administrative Rules)
- NH Revised Statutes - Title XVIII, Fish and Game Statutes Online