Coastal NH - Marine Resources
Saltwater Fishing License Requirement
All persons age 16 and older recreationally fishing in coastal and estuarine waters of the state must purchase a NH Saltwater Recreational Fishing License. This includes anglers, spearfishers and persons using other gear types who wish to take, possess, or transport marine finfish for personal use and which are not sold.
- Northern Shrimp Collection of Samples - Announcement on Request for Applications
- Driscoll Aquaculture Application
- Chambers / UNH Cooperative Extension Application
- News: Great Bay Oyster Reef Restoration Site to Close to Shellfishing
- EON Oyster Company application for Marine Aquaculture License. Read more...
- New England Superior Oyster application for Marine Aquaculture License. Read more...
Marine Permit and License Applications
- Habitat Hotline Atlantic Annual updates on coastal fisheries habitat and partner projects.
Found a lobster with a white tag?
- Get information on NH Fish and Game's Lobster Tagging Program
Places to Visit
Marine Species in New Hampshire
Waters within 3 miles of New Hampshire's coast provide essential habitat for many species. Read about Saltwater Fish Species in NH.