Proposed Rules and Rulemaking Notices
Comments may be mailed, by the deadline stated, to: NH Fish and Game Department, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301; faxed to (603) 271-1438; or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(be specific about the rule topic in the subject line of your email).
When rules are complete and have been adopted, they can be found online.
- Fis 301.09(l) Moose Season Lottery
- Fis 402.13 & Fis 1203.01 Free Fishing Days and Marking of Freshwater Fish Prohibited
- Fis 607 Jonah Crab
- Fis 1000, 308.02,403.06, 403.14 Conservation of Threatened and Endangered Species; Wildlife Control Operators; and Limits on Take of Certain Fish
- Fis 900 Rules for Lands and Waters Unfer Department Control
- Fis 306.01 Partial Closure of Willand Pond in Dover and Somersworth, NH, to Hunting
- FIS 1509.01 Amend Tri-state Reciprocity
- FIS 503.02, 601.05, 601.06, 601.07, 602.05, 602.10, and 603.18 Various Rules