Landowner Relations Program
Access for Present and Future Generations of Hunters, Anglers and Wildlife Watchers
With greater than 70% of New Hampshire's land under private ownership, the key to a quality hunting and fishing experience is the ability to access private lands. If we are to maintain New Hampshire hunting and fishing traditions, it is important to remember that access to private land is a privilege provided to us only through the generosity of the landowner.
Treat the landowner as you would like to be treated, and treat their land as you would like yours to be treated.
- Anglers Guide to Landowner Relations
- Hunter’s Guide to Landowner Relations
- Landowner Courtesy Card
- Operation Land Share (Signs)
- Thank the Landowner
- Turkey Hunter’s Guide to Landowner Relations
- Why We Hunt (from NH Wildlife Journal, Sept/Oct 2015)
The Landowner Relations Program is funded through your generous donations, sponsorships and grants.