Resources for Hunters
- Donate: Hunt for the Hungry
- Field Care of Big Game
- Game Meat Butchers in NH
- Lead in Venison
- Taking Care of Bear Meat
- Taxidermists licensed in NH
Hunting Out of State?
- Facts About Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- Do not transport New York-killed deer through Massachusetts or Vermont
- Becoming a Licenced NH Hunting or Fishing Guide
- Crossbow Hunting Safety
- Deer & Turkey Check Stations
- Helping Our Herd - What you can do to help keep New Hampshire’s Deer and Moose safe from Chronic Wasting Disease.
- Hunting Near Railroad Property?
- Leashed Dog Trackers Licensed in NH
- Moose Check Stations and Fast Facts
- NH Wildlife Harvest Summary
- Something's Bruin in NH
- Wildlife Management Unit Maps
Did You Know?
- OPEN LAND: NH has more than 200,000 acres of state land; 750,000 acres of White Mountain National Forest; and thousands of acres of private land open to hunting.
- SUNDAY HUNTING: We have it, some states don't... we won't name any names!