What We Do
As the guardian of the state's fish, wildlife, and marine resources, the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department works in partnership with the public to:
- Conserve, manage and protect these resources and their habitats;
- Inform and educate the public about these resources;
- Provide the public with opportunities to use and appreciate these resources.
Read a brief history of the Department and a rundown on each division's duties.
Read recent Biennial Reports of the NH Fish and Game Department, with an overview of responsibilities and major accomplishments, plus a sampling of stories offering an inside look at the work being done by your Fish and Game Department.
View the Fish and Game Commission page, which includes meeting minutes and Commissioners' names and contact information.
Executive Director: Glenn Normandeau
- Jon Charpentier, Public Affairs
- Mark Ellingwood, Wildlife Division
- Jason Smith, Inland Fisheries
- Col. Kevin Jordan, Law Enforcement
- Douglas Grout, Marine Fisheries
- Kathy Ann LaBonte, Support Services
- Richard Fink, Facilities and Lands