Public-access boating and fishing sites in New Hampshire
Listing is alphabetical by COUNTY, then TOWN. There are 600+ sites on the list.
NOTE: This list is for reference only; the page size may make printing impractical. Information shown here is as complete and accurate as possible at the time of posting. Errors should be brought to the attention of Jane Vachon at firstname.lastname@example.org. When heading for the water, we recommend the use of a good topographic map or fishing book. The coordinates shown in the rightmost column are provided as a convenience to users of the N.H. Atlas and Gazetteer by Delorme (available at most bookstores; may be ordered through Fish and Game; click here).
Visit your nearest official NH Visitor Center and pick up a free copy of our NH Boating & Fishing Public Access Map! (Click here if you wish to download a PDF of the map. Please note that it is very large - the size of the printed map - and therefore not practical for printing.)
- Directions to the Winnisquam Boat Access Site (off Water Street in Laconia): From Route 93, take Exit 20 (Route 11A/3) toward Belmont/Laconia. Travel 7.3 miles on Route 3, through Laconia, and make a left onto Fair Street (Aubuchon Hardware on your right). Cross the river, turn left onto Water Street and follow the signs.
- Skicraft = personal watercraft/"jetski" for 1 or 2 people. Call Safety Services for more information: (603) 293-0091.
In an effort to help people with disabilities identify public access sites suitable for their use, the N.H. Fish and Game Department has applied an "Accessibility Index" rating system. The system will eventually be posted at all Fish and Game Department owned or controlled access sites. We will encourage other access site operators to use the same system for future map editions.
- Level A - Accessible. This site meets with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards and is usable without assistance by all but the most severely disabled.
- Level B - Partially Accessible. This site is partially accessible and provides some ADA approved recreational facilities for people with disabilities.
- Level C - Usable. This site presents a greater challenge for people with disabilities, who may require assistance when using this area.
Level D - Difficult. This
site does not meet ADA standards. People with physical disabilities will