Tracy Feinauer: (603) 271-3129
Jane Vachon: (603) 271-3211
August 8, 2011
Snowmobile Vanity Decal Registrations Available
CONCORD, N.H. -- Vanity snowmobile registration decals for the registration year that started July 1 are available for New Hampshire resident snowmobile owners. The deadline for submitting applications is October 14.
Vanity registration decals are $84 for snowmobile club members (you must show proof of membership) and $114 for non-members. Registrations are valid until June 30, 2012. Proceeds from the sale of vanity decals benefit the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department's Off-Highway Recreational Vehicle (OHRV) Safety Education Program.
The guidelines for snowmobile vanity decals are as follows:
1. Letters only, at least two; or
2. A combination of at least two letters and numbers; or
3. A combination of at least two letters and symbols; or
4. A combination of at least two letters, symbols and numbers;
5. There can be no spaces between the first and last characters;
6. The only symbols available for these decals are: dash (-), ampersand (&) and plus (+);
7. No two symbols can appear consecutively;
8. Maximum of six characters.
Messages with any appeal to prurient interest or obscene interpretation are not allowed. Vanity decals should not be morally, ethically, racially or in any manner offensive to good taste.
Applications for Snowmobile Vanity Decals are only available from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department, 11 Hazen Drive in Concord. To receive an application by mail, contact Fish and Game's OHRV Program at 603-271-3129.
If you have plans for purchasing a new snowmobile and will not be taking delivery until a later date, just make a note on your application. Your decal will be printed and held until you notify Fish and Game that you have taken delivery of the machine.
The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department is the guardian of the state’s fish, wildlife and marine resources and habitats. It is also responsible for OHRV registration, enforcement and safety education. Visit www.ride.nh.gov.
- ### -