Mark Beauchesne: (603) 271-3211
Jane Vachon: (603) 271-3211
December 6, 2013
Find Great Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts at Fish and Game!
CONCORD, N.H. – The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department is your source for great gifts for the hunters, anglers and wildlife watchers on your list. Choose how you want to shop:
SHOP ONLINE: Visit wildnh.com/Shop/shop.htm to order Fish and Game logo shirts, hats, ceramic camp mugs at our convenient online store. This is a great place to order your 2014 New Hampshire Fish & Wildlife calendar ($9.95 - shipping is free for 1-5 calendars, US addresses only); this quality New Hampshire-made wall calendar features professional wildlife photography and hunting and fishing season dates. Use it to plan for a WILD year ahead.
SHOP AT FISH AND GAME HEADQUARTERS OR MAIL-ORDER GIFT SHOP:
Other great gifts for outdoor and nature enthusiasts are available only at Fish and Game headquarters, 11 Hazen Drive in Concord (open 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. weekdays), or by using the mail-order form on the Fish and Game website at wildnh.com/Shop/shop.htm:
- Gift certificates for 2014 fishing or hunting licenses – Our most popular outdoor gift! This certificate is redeemable at any license agent or can be used for merchandise at Fish and Game headquarters. Purchase over the counter, call 603-271-3422 to order by phone, or use the mail-order form at http://www.wildnh.com/Shop/order_form_gift_cert.htm. (Note: Gift certificates are available now; 2014 license sales will begin December 17.)
- Gift subscription to New Hampshire Wildlife Journal -- Fish and Game's bi-monthly full-color magazine explores New Hampshire’s wildlife and outdoor recreation. A great gift idea at $12 for one year (six issues) or $20 for two years. Order by mail or online at wildnh.com/Wildlife_Journal/WJ_mag.htm.
- "The Best of Wardens Watch" – An entertaining collection of real-life stories by N.H. Fish and Game Conservation Officers, illustrated by cartoonist Will Staats, just $9.95.
- Wildlife books and art – Browse our specialty selection of reference books for the informed outdoor enthusiast, as well as wildlife prints and artwork.
- Fish and Game logo hats, shirts, mugs and the 2014 N.H. Fish & Wildlife Calendar are also available at Fish and Game headquarters and through the mail-order gift shop.
- An exclusive line of N.H. Fish and Game logo shirts has been developed in partnership with Kittery Trading Post; look for the KTP link online at wildnh.com/Shop/shop.htm or check out the selection in-store at KTP.
Each purchase helps support Fish and Game's work conserving and managing the state's natural resources, held in the public trust for all of us, and future generations, to enjoy.