NH License Forms:
Special Permits Pertaining to Wildlife/Fish
All special permits pertaining to wildlife expire on December 31 of the year issued unless otherwise indicated on the permit. To view the official State rules regarding special wildlife permits, click here.
The following licenses/permits are available at Fish and Game Headquarters in Concord by application only. Click on the name of the license (below) to download a print-and-mail application form:
- Exhibition Permit Application: For showing, displaying or training of wildlife for the purpose of public viewing of the wildlife, whether or not a fee is collected.
- Propagation Permit Application: For raising, possessing or reproduction of wildlife for the purposes of sale or other pecuniary gain.
Note additional report required for renewals.
- Propagation Report Form: Required report to be submitted with Propagation Permit renewal.
- Possession of Live Wildlife Permit Application: For possessing allowed live wildlife. No mammal wildlife possession is permitted.
- Individual Training and Shooting Permit - Allows sportsperson to possess, release and shoot permitted wildlife for the purpose of training dogs.
- Regulated Shooting Area Application: For hunting preserves operated commercially or as a non-profit.
Note annual reporting requirement.
- Regulated Shooting Area Report Form: Required report for Regulated Shooting Areas. Due no later than January 30 following expiration of permit.
- Importation of Wildlife Permit Application: For the importation into the State of any permitted wildlife/fish.
- Exhibitor's Notification of Wildlife Import: In-state exhibitors must file this within 5 days of import of wildlife for which they have an importation permit.
- Rehabilitation of Wildlife Permit Renewal: For renewal of current licensed Wildlfe Rehabilitators. If interested in becoming a wildlife rehabilitator, please contact NH Fish and Game's Law Enforcement Division at 603-271-3127 for requirements.
- Falconry Permit Application: For the sport of taking quarry by means of a trained raptor. Valid hunting license required.
- Permit to Release Wildlife: For the release into the wild of any allowed wildlife species. (Also applies to aquaculture species approved for release.)
- Aquaculture Permit Application (Inland)