- Get outside!
- About Us
(a) Applicants for a permit to train dogs under RSA 207:12-a shall make application which shall include:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the applicant;
(2) Applicants date of birth;
(3) The number and breed of dogs to be trained, the current and valid dog license numbers or the kennel license number, and the name of the town where licensed;
(4) The species of animal or bird which will be utilized for the training of the dogs;
(5) The time of day and day of the week proposed for such training;
(6) The type and number of the hunting license held by the applicant;
(7) The individual frequencies to be utilized while training; and
(8) The applicant’s signature, signed subject to the penalties for making unsworn false statements under RSA 641:3.
Source. (See Revision Note at chapter heading for Fis 1100) #8183, eff 9-28-04 (formerly Fis 1105.01); ss by #9800-B, eff 1-1-11