WILD TIMES For Kids
Teacher Activity Guide, Volume 4 Issue 2
Toads and Salamanders
- Students will be able to state the difference
between frogs and salamanders.
- Students will be able to present three characteristics
- Students will be able to identify three frogs
by their calls.
- Students will be able to associate a salamander
that lives only on land, one that lives only in water and one
that spends a portion of its life in water and on land.
- Students will be able to draw a frog life
Associated Project WILD Aquatic Activities:
|Are You Me?
|Designing A Habitat
For teachers who do not have access to Project
WILD activities, we can provide single copies of activities suggested.
You may request these by contacting:
N.H. Fish and Game Department
11 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Students can explore the N.H. Fish and Game Department
website for additional information. www.wildlife.state.nh.us